Go the extra distance for your cause by entering into this event as their Charity Superstar. You will be part of a very exclusive group providing much needed fundraising support for your preferred charity.
As a Charity Superstar you will receive the following benefits:
- Have your entry fee for the event covered by your charity
- Enter the distance you want to participate in
- Receive event merchandise from your charity**
- Be part of the fundraising community for your charity
- Receive dedicated fundraising and training support from your charity
- Build and develop a relationship with your charity and make a difference to your favourite cause
*depending on the charity this could be $750 - $1000
**Merchandise will vary for each organisation
To qualify for a Charity Superstar place you need to:
- Agree to meet the minimum fundraising target*
- Fill in the application below with as much information possible; from this your charity will contact you to discuss you becoming one of their Charity Superstars!
This is your opportunity to make a real difference and take your fundraising to the next level as a Charity Superstar for your cause.
Best of luck!
Meet Imogen and Tennille. Imogen was just five years old when she was diagnosed with cancer. After an intense two-year battle, she was finally given the all clear. Three years on, the unthinkable happened. Their Mum Heather was diagnosed with the same cancer and after a few short months, the twins had to say a heartbreaking goodbye.
Devastated by their Mum’s death, Imogen and Tennille turned to CanTeen. The lifelong friendships and emotional support they found have helped them cope with their grief, feel less alone and look forward to the life ahead of them.
Run for CanTeen in this year’s SMH Half Marathon will raise funds to support young people like Imogen and Tennille.